Fun Facts About Alien Fun Facts About Alien

While I kind of enjoy these, they're way too short. I feel you should be pushing for at least 90 seconds each toon and there are literally dozens of facts small, and large to share. I think you're limiting yourself here by just keeping it at like 3 or so facts per toon.

Especially a film like Alien which there are so many amazing bits of trivia that you can share with people. Push a little harder dude.

ZenithQuinn responds:

Well I'm pushing these out every tuesday, so it can either be longer and not come out every week, or shorter and have regular programming. It's a deliberate choice, not a lazy one.

An Animal Crossing Tale An Animal Crossing Tale

Loved it, only thing I think it needed was a slightly longer climax and some more resolution, but it was a lot of fun!

Ninja Action - 4 Ninja Action - 4

Your work continues to amaze and entertain dude, great motion and fluid ation scenes are always a pleasure to watch. I look forward to your next entry.

Apple's Shocking iPhone Apple's Shocking iPhone

Cant say I thought this was really that funny, but I'm more confused to see that its back on the front page despite almost 2 weeks having passed since it was replaced by another Daily 1st.

Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

Loved it. Its short,sweet, and twisted. Thanks for sharing it sir.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

funny but...

Did we REALLY need the racist cariciture of Louis and the KFC joke? It was damn funny but come on dude, I think newgrounds has enough racist stuff mixed in the usual submissions to put the KKK and neo-nazi's to shame.

Oney responds:

its making fun of the racists themselves, if you play online its impossible to avoid some shouting CHIKKITEE WATA MELONS MUFUCKA

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

I really didnt like it.

I saw what you were going for and almost turned it off halfway through the toon, but opted to continue watching. Maybe its not my type of humor, maybe it was the fact that there was nothing going on and the narration was just stupid for the most part, but I think you could have made something actually funny.

This really felt like half assed one joke ADD type humor, really not my thing. Next time maybe have an actual story with more than one type of repetitive joke?

Higurashi Flashy Thingy Higurashi Flashy Thingy

Needs work...

But you're on the right path. Maybe have less of a chaotic drawing style next time and a faster framerate?

Gaybar : Guest Gaybar : Guest

wasnt really much of anything...

you might try to write out a story before animating.

Heil responds:

nah

Silent Hill 2: CE Silent Hill 2: CE

It'd be great if you finished this series...

as everyone else says, fantastic job, cute art style, great use of traditional animation as well as flash tweens. Hope you come back to this project and create a second episode.